- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing port 32 bit and 64 bit PCI slot
- Maximum Jumbo Frame Size up to 1000Mbps
- 2 built-in independent FIFO to protect against possible data loss
- PCI 2.2 Plag-n-Play support
- IEEE802.3 10Base-T,IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX,IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T
- I/O Address: Self-setting IRQ and I/O port address
- Interrupt (IRQ): INTA on PCI slot pin assignment
- Boot ROM Size: 32K, 64K EPROM (Option)
- 32-bit 33MHz /64-bit 66MHz PCI bus unit
- PCI2.1 and PCI 2.2 standards
- 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ-45 port
- 10/100Mbps Half/Full Duplex mode, 1000Mbps Full Duplex Mode
- Auto-Negotiation technology, Auto-detection Half/Full Duplex mode
- IEEE802.3x Full Duplex flow control, Auto-Matching MDI/MDIX, CSMA/CD Protocol
- Sending and receiving of Jumbo Frame at 1000Mbps
Bus Access Method:
- 2 Built-in separate FIFO buffers
- Bus Master
Hardware Interface and Environment:
- LED Indicators: 10M ACT, 100M ACT, 1000M ACT
- Operating Temperature: 10°C ~ 55°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Windows 7
- PROLiNK PFE1000TX PCI Gigabit LAN Card
- User Manual
- Setup CD
The PROLiNK PFE1000TX Gigabit LAN Card is a 1000M Auto-Negotiation high performance network adapter for desktop computers with 32 bit PCI expansion slots.
The PFE1000TX is ready to run with 10BaseT, 100BaseTX and 1000BaseT standard networks right out of the box, the card's 10/100/1000M combo RJ-45 port automatically detects your network's maximum speed and adjusts itself accordingly.
Provide more total bandwidth to go around if you often have multiple users accessing the same network device, which should in turn result in less congestion and better overall performance.
Half and Full Duplex
Half and Full Duplex Operations at 100/200 Mbps data speeds used in conjunction with 802.3x flow control.
- اطلاعات اضافی
نوع اینترنال سیستم عامل مورد نیاز Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Vist, Windows XP